Stephen Bourne MB, Dip Homotox (Hons)
Integrative medicine is the modern successor to naturopathic medicine.
It entails a broadly-based understanding of the causes of ill health, a knowledge of naturopathic and conventional medicine, bio regulatory testing skills and an open-minded approach. In addition to treating symptoms, practitioners also identify and address the underlying causes of the disease process.
Common underlying causes of health deterioration
- Heavy metal poisoning (e.g. dental mercury, cadmium from diesel fumes).
- Environmental toxicity (industrial and urban pollution).
- Poor hydration.
- Interference fields (harmful electromagnetic radiation)
- An acidic biological terrain.
- Intestinal dysbiosis (bacterial, fungal and micro parasitical).
- Chronic viral infection (e.g. Epstein Barr virus in glandular fever).
- Chronic bacterial infection (e.g. Borrelia Burgdorferi in Lyme Disease),
- Chronic fungal infection (in systemic candidiasis).
- Chronic micro parasite infection (Giardiasis in irritable bowel syndrome).
- A compromised immune system.
- Allergy and sensitivity (including food intolerance).
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Psychological stress.
Some case histories involving a causal approach
A child with autism was found to have mercury poisoning from his mother’s mercury dental fillings that had crossed the mother’s placenta during her pregnancy.
A schoolboy, who had been ill for years, and who had not been helped by conventional medicine, was found with vegatesting to have a chronic bacterial infection (Lyme disease), which responded to integrative treatment.
A child, who had been wrongly diagnosed conventionally with coeliac disease, was put on a gluten free diet for life by a hospital consultant. With vegatesting, she was found to have an intestinal micro parasite infection that responded well to treatment selected with vegatesting. She quickly became able to eat an unrestricted diet and to lead a normal life. Years later, she is a healthy young lady still on an unrestricted diet.
A child, who had been heavily sedated for epilepsy, was found to be exposed to harmful earth radiation and was cured simply by relocating his bed to a safe area.
About thirty-five years ago, a man, with malignant hypertension (very high blood pressure), had become very ill due to the side effects of conventional treatment. With vegatesting, he was found to have treatable dental mercury poisoning. His blood pressure quickly improved with treatment for dental mercury poisoning. He is currently aged 86 and in reasonable health.
Dr. Bourne practices integrative medicine at the London Centre for Complementary Medicine in North London (see www.vegatest.info).
Other similar articles in WordPress include:
- Naturopathic treatment of Lyme Disease
- Half Medical knowledge is untrue
- Dental mercury poisoning.
- Electromagnetic radiation and health.
- Integrative complementary medicine